Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Atiku Abubakar would defeat the incumbent, Buhari, hands down - Prophet Olagunju



While Nigerians at home and abroad are eagerly waiting for the much anticipated yearly predictions and prophecies of Prophet Wale Olagunju for 2018, the Ibadan-based prophet has sent what seems to be a shocker. In this interview, the Presiding Bishop of the Divine Seed of God Chapel, Sasa Ibadan spoke on the National Convention of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP as well as the return of the former Vice President Atiku Abubakar to the party.The prophet spoke on other issues too. Excerpts: 

It is on record that you have not had your bath in the last 17 years and it is no longer news that you have abstained from many worldly things. Can someone consider this as the source of your spiritual power?

No. That is not the source of my spiritual power. The point is  that all power both in heaven and the whole earth belongs to God Almighty. God is the source of my power. I don’t want anybody to attribute the source of my power to any other thing God is my strength, He is my all in all and all powers belong to Him.. to me that is the price of higher calling, which I must pay as a prophet of the living God.



Quoting you as published by Motivation Magazine on the International scene, you predicted some nine years ago, specifically in 2008 that Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe was on his way out of office soonest, but your soonest is coming to fulfillment nine years after. How do you react to this?

The Bible made us to understand that a day in the presence of the Lord is like 1,000 years, so by God’s calculation; that nine years is not even up to nine days, the fulfillment came at the right time; that is what the Bible refers to as prediction. A Prophet is the one who foretells an event before it happens and before anyone could think of it.

Let us talk about intra-party politics, specifically about the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) whose convention is holding very soon in Abuja. How do you view the event? Has God told you anything about what the outcome would be?
Yes, God revealed many things about the convention. But let me be brief and speak about the position of the party, Chairman, which the likes of Secondus, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Tunde Adeniran, Rasheed Ladoja and others in the race are contesting for. Most of these people are wasting their time as the real election is between, Professor Tunde Adeniran and Bode George, but if the election is to hold today, professor Adeniran will defeat everyone hands down, if the election is not manipulated because that is their way of life.

In your 2014 mid-year prediction as published by the City People, you predicted that majority of those who defected to APC from PDP would go back to their original home. We are now witnessing big fishes such as Atiku Abubakar moving back  to PDP. Is this the real fulfillment?

Yes, that is the beginning of fulfillment of that prophesy, others are still on their way. Nigerians will soon witness more prominent politicians defecting from the APC and other parties to join the train of the PDP, which is their original home and that is the beginning of the end of the  APC
God spoke to you in your year 2017 prediction that the name Atiku Abubakar will ring like a bell to the extent that many would go for him. Considering the recent happening as regards the race for 2019 Presidency which has begun, what is your reaction?
Is the name Atiku  Abubakar not ringing  a bell? You can check the newspapers today and browse the social network and you will discover that the whole thing is all about Atiku. It is Atiku Abubakar. So, I repeat and stand by what the Almighty God has spoken through me. If election should hold now, even before 2019; Atiku Abubakar would defeat the incumbent, Buhari, hands down.  But let me be clear at this point that God would not just pronounce judgment, he must have warned beforehand, just as he warned Jonathan and Buhari through my prophesy. So I am not propagating the gospel of Atiku but religious, tribal and political sentiments would  not allow APC supporters to think straight that this government has disappointed God and is a complete failure, to be frank, Buhari is a bad investment. I heard that many people are saying that Atiku is corrupt. The question for such people is that, who among Nigerian leaders and politicians is not corrupt? God knows the best and he only knows why he now chooses Atiku out of many other contestants. Don’t forget that it is God who ruleth in the government of men and he chooses whoever he likes. God chose Saul and appointed him  king over Israel despite the fact that.  He knew he (Saul) would disappoint Him. He also chose Buhari before Buhari became a disappointment to God.
Recently, you received an award as Prophet of the Year 2017. How do you feel being awarded?
Yes I return all glory to the Almighty God and I dedicate the award to the same God. To those who follow my predictions keenly, they know that I merit the award. Let me be clear at this point that I am not one of those title conscious Pastors. Before I received the award, I consulted eminent Nigerians who advised me. My reason is this, I always consider myself as the least prophet in our nation, but before the day, a prominent Prophet in this country, Primate Ayodele Elijah, put the record straight while fielding questions from journalists when he noted that “The person who started the line of prophesy in Nigeria was Primate Olabayo and I respect him so much, I doff my hat for him. Then, there’s also Prophet Wale Olagunju in Ibadan.

Olagunju is not our own contemporary, but he is a real prophet.” So, when you ask for my comment on this statement, I will tell you that Primate Olabayo and Ayodele are Apostles of prophesy and that I have no doubt to whatever they say . I respect them so much and there is no controversy about that statement. and further more i am not one of those new generation prophet, who make shipwreck of the gospel ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ simply because of money.

Post a Comment

0 Comments