Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Uyo church building collapse: Photos of dead victim, Queen Ekon surfaces

3-1























The photos of one of the deceased victims of the Reigners church building collapse in Uyo, Akwa Ibom has been posted on the social media.
One of the survivors, Nonye Richy shared the photos on her Facebook page.
The deceased, Queen Ekong, who is currently being mourned by her friends and family members, was in her mid 20s.
The post reads, “Yeaa. Its true that i was in the church building wen it fell, its true that the buliding fell on me buh i dont know how i got out alive.
“I tot it was a joke wen i cane out alive until i saw the gal sitting closed to me split in halves by the rod.1-1
“Also my fwnd, Peace Udoh who I signalled to get me a copy of the programme, also Queen Ekong who I saw there too were confirmed dead.
“Finally, am here to say ‘thank you’ to the only God that saved my life, many who were better than me lost their lives that day hut I don’t know how God did, I don’t know why he did it but what I know is that God made a way for me to he alive till today.4
“Words cannot express how grateful I am to God first and then to you all for the numerous calls, text, posts, prayers and sound words. I also thank God for my Fwnd who went there with me Etieno Shugaboo Samuel, we came out alive. Am just speechless.
“My heart bleeds for the lost members. I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the massive loss.”
Recall that the state governor, Emmanuel Udom, among other high profile citizens of the state were present at the event when the church, located at Km1 Uyo Village Rd, Off Wellington Bassey Way, Uyo, collapsed on Saturday.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete