Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Shocker! Gay Couple Discovers They Are In Fact Long Lost Twins



A New Jersey couple had the surprise of their life after a DNA test proved the lovers were in fact twin brothers. Both men were induced into going for DNA tests after friends and family members urged them to check out if they had any family ties due to their remarkable resemblance.


“We did the tests partly as a joke and to shut up some of our friends who were constantly teasing us about being cousins,” remarks Jason. “Never did I expect to learn we were in fact long lost twins” he admits, visibly disheartened by the news. “The man that I expected to spend my life with, my soul mate, is in fact my twin brother. I don’t know if I have to cry or to jump with joy,” he admits in tears.

Jason Osbourne and Alex Brown, who met two years ago during a modeling gig in New York, have since been inseparable.

Facing reality

If Jason Osbourne believes the DNA testing has brought them a relatively good news, his twin brother Alex does not take it as lightly.

“Alex refuses to talk to me anymore, he even threatened to turn heterosexual over the whole affair, saying that he now wants a normal life like everyone else,” he acknowledged with sadness. “I told him we should cherish this news and celebrate the fact we have found each other again, but he doesn’t see it that way,” he told local reporters.

Separated at birth

Both men were separated at birth and adopted in different families although they both were unaware of this fact until the DNA testing.

“It’s only when I confronted my parents that they finally admitted to the truth,” admits Jason Osbourne. “First I learn that my gay lover is my twin brother, now I learn I was adopted and that my parents have lied to me all my life. What a heck of way to celebrate my 25th birthday” he adds, visibly furious. “Sometimes I wish we had never gone for that DNA test,” he added.


Sexual relations between siblings are prohibited in the United States but the two brothers would not be prosecuted because of the particularities of this specific case, believe legal experts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments