Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Ghen Ghen! WHOA! Cynthia Morgan Comes For Wale Gates On Twitter



Self-claimed "German Juice" singer, Cynthia Morgan has gone gaga against Wale Gates on Twitter, and she did not hold back. The whole situation started when Cynthia Morgan went on a TV interview yesterday and said "I can't date any man in the entertainment industry, they're full of crap". Well for some reason, Wale Gates had a need to respond to Cynthia's comment thus;



So she clapped back..hard.

"You can talk brov.u cn find ur old sef back real quick just for this one last time!"

"I look like the Oda female artistes to u?i will smack d fuckoutta u.on sight!am gangsta like dat!find d old u bck "

"When dz niggas say Shi about not wanting nothing to do with female entertainers Cz they think dey loose n notgood women u guys don't trip!"

"I Phucking have my own opinion and dz females too know wats good for them too alredy!"

"Yes I said they full of crap..."dey don't know how to love a woman.And did I forget to add they broke too?#only few exempted"


Post a Comment

0 Comments