Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

R Kelly Says Bill Cosbly Is A Sexual Pervert Who Should Be In Jail


R Kelly had said in a recent interview that comedian and recently controversial Bill Cosby is a pervert that belongs in jail with the rest of the criminals.
The Bump & Grind lyricist went on to say that he hopes Bill Cosby never molested the Cosby Show cast member Raven Symone.
Here’s what R Kelly revealed:
I just really hope he didn’t put his filthy hands on Olivia. Of course she was my favorite not grown ass Raven Symone.
I auditioned for a part, but for some reason they never called back. I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but this time the proof is in the pudding. Men lie. Women lie, but 20 women don’t lie.
I know a rapist when I see it.
Wait, which is fair..rapist of paedophile..None I guess, Mhen that guy's really got guts..they are both sexual predators




Post a Comment

0 Comments