Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Its My Wife’s Birthday Today


 
 
Mrs Joseph Adebukola Debby is a year older today..It’s been a pleasure ride together and our everyday together seem to me like my own birthday..

Now it’s obviously hers. Now tell me how you celebrate that one woman who has designed your world with that love-inducing coloration, who has made life a bed of candies and spices

How do you celebrate a woman who has literally hold back her breathe so you could breath. Who isn’t tired of dispensing beautiful kids who comes with an emblem of your name on them?

How do you acknowledge a woman who the heart of a soldier... who hold out for you in prayers and immeasurable support? I can’t fathom too.

I have bought a “small” gift (mouthsealed)#pleasedontsnitch..I hope it speaks for my heart of gratitude..

Happy birthday Sis, Luv, Mum and best fwend..Mwah!

Xoxo..

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Happy birthday to her o

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your wife share the same month with me! Happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete