Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

This Is Not Funny! Network Provider Should Note!(Must Read)



Please let me know if you have experience this in you many years of using a mobile phone.. it happened to me just now:
I got a text at about 1:20pm today and it reads:

Arrange 95,000 and rush to DIAMOND BANK, pay it to this account
NJOKU RELINDIS 1100904114, its very urgent and important, am very busy, I will call you later.

Well, this might not be new but there is something very strange about this text
First off..the number that sent this message was my former colleague’s number. I stored the name on my phone.

Secondly, the phone has been with me for about three months now. I tried to call the number back to be sure and the phone rang from my bag. I also tried to reply the message via the thread and I got the response from my phone. Do you get what I am saying? It’s like I am sending message with my phone.

I called customer care to confirm if the number is issued to someone else but unfortunately, the representative could not proffer a solution due what he called “system error” from the service provider. I do not even know who to question on this one but I am giving you guys the 411.. Be sure you don’t respond hurriedly to messages when you get them..this style is so delicate that anyone can be deceived. May God help us oo..


Post a Comment

0 Comments