Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Barack Obama's credit Card Declined At A Restaurant


President of the United States of America, Beck Obama had his credit card turned down in a restaurant at Estela in New York on last month ( September, 2014) and wondered if he was a victim of identity theft.

The couple ordered two of endive salad and burrata with salsa verde, tomatoes, and salt cod croquettes before the discovered that Mr President’s credit card isn’t going through.

Thank God the first lady Michelle was able to cover the bill
Obama admitted this week that he had his card declined last month while dining in New York – causing him to wonder if he was the victim of identity theft.

"It turned out, I guess I don't use it enough," Obama said Friday at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, while announcing a plan to tighten credit card security.
"They thought there was some fraud going on…I was trying to explain to the waitress 'No, I really think that I've been paying my bills.'"


Post a Comment

0 Comments