Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Oritsejafor Fires Hard at Mallam Rufai. Calls Him a Small Fry..

       
CAN President, Pastor Oritsejafor has finally responed to the claim by former minister, El-Rufai that he (Pastor Oritsejafor) was given the celebrated jet plane by the President asnd not as a gift from the christian community as claim. Speaking with a Punch reporter, Oritsejafor said he is glad he didn’t reply but glad some Nigerians did. Insisting El-Rufai is a small fry. The reporter further went forward and asked if he will be willing to sue the former minister, and once again, the CAN president said, El-Rufai is too small for him to be bordered to do that.



Your children in the ministry bought aircraft for you recently, but Mallam Nasir el-Rufai claimed it was a gift from the President. How do you feel about this?
I am glad that there are people who challenged him. I would only be dignifying him if a person at my level starts exchanging words with a small person like el-Rufai. He is too small. I will not dignify him with a response. People responded. They told him that since he knew who gave the gift, he should provide the proof, which he hasn’t done till today. Obviously, he didn’t have any proof. That is the problem with Nigeria. We continue to celebrate people like el-Rufai. He is too small for me.

Are you considering legal actions against him?
If I did that, I would be giving him publicity. el-Rufai is too small for that. I shouldn’t have anything to do with him. If there are other Nigerians who will want to take him to court, they are free, but not for me. Going to court with who? el-Rufai? el-Rufai is too small. I won’t waste my time on him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments