Lekki Coliseum is no doubt the hottest event centre right now in Lagos, especially on the Island. Right now a lot of celebrities are rushing to the new Lekki Coliseum in Lekki Phase 1 to hold their parties and events. From corporate organisations to top-notch individuals, holding their events at this classy and exquisite events venue has now become the new status symbol.
But beyond that, the reason many celebrities prefer to hold their events at this event centre is because of the world-class facilities it has in stock.
Unknown to many, the LEKKI Coliseum offers 3 major facilities. There is (1) The Imperial Event Arcade (2) La Vida Bella (3) Skyview Events & Lounges.
ABOUT THE IMPERIAL EVENT ARCADE
The Imperial Arcade has a sitting capacity of 1,500 people banquet and 2,000, theatre setting, with an upper floor gallery that comfortably sits 300. An elevated stage with non reflective movie screen and E-Projector, Hi-Fi stereo loud speakers with factory fitted all surround sound effect and high sensory lights.
This distinct venue boasts of above 500 cars parking facility including 6 executive parking and a facility to park the host right inside the hall, the ambience of the Imperial is the perfect venue for receptions, car exhibitions, fashion shows, concerts etc, an avant-garde experience in event staging, facilities to host all events are standard.
ABOUT LA VIDA BELLA
It is Lagos’ most exclusive dance bar and lounge nestled in the centre of the Lekki Coliseum, La Vida Bella is a high end exquisite lounge/bar, situated 2, Floors with an in-club pool. It’s fantastic ambience and stunning interiors makes it the perfect venue for entertainment from our Tuesday Karaoke Nights, Ladies Night on Wednesday, Thursdays Asun Night, Ocean Blue Fridays, Saturday’s Old Skul, and our Sundays Comedies, at La Vida Bella, everyday of the week is powered by fun.
ABOUT SKYVIEW EVENTS AND LOUNGES
You would like to be sipping a cocktail whilst taking in a panoramic view of the ocean and the Island from 26 metres above ground level. Skyview is one of the most atmospheric and fascinating events and lounge bar in lagos, with a sitting capacity of 500-700 indoor and outdoor making us a fantastic venue for entertainment from parties, and receptions to telescope viewings, in-house grill hub and out static blu bar.
So, we can tell you that many celebrities go there for 10 major reasons, namely:
(1) It's exclusive location in the heart of the Island (Lekki Phase 1).
(2) It has unbelievable car parking facilities. It can park 500 cars excluding 6 executive car park and a facility to park the celebrant right inside the hall.
(3) Superb traffic control. No matter how big the event is, there is never traffic jam because there are over ten parallel roads that lead to the Providence Street on a dual carriage way.
(4) All facilities which are usually hired in other places are standard at TLC, like lights, moving beams, stage, chairs, tables, speakers etc. it can be used for most events including concerts, receptions, car exhibition, fashion shows, pageant etc.
(5) Guests are given the option of being catered for from its kitchen or event vendors bring their food themselves.
(6) It's an entertainment hub that provides other interesting facilities for guests including , night club, lounges, out door sky view, panoramic views , etc.
(7) It has friendly and professional staff.
(8) Lots of electronic and security gadgets and safety installations.
(9) The In Club swimming pool right in its exclusive bar called La Vida Bella.
(10) Delectable dining experience. From casual poolside finger foods to elegant upscale dining.
So, why not check the place out? The Lekki Coliseum is on 14 Providence Road, Lekki Phase 1, 2nd Roundabout, next door to BRAS Motors & Pennisula Hotel.