Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

'I Am Born Again'- Maheeda



Maheeda had an interview with Encomuim magazine recently where revealed she's deeply into Christ and a born again Christian. In her own words;


"True, I don’t have a problem doing that but I think it is because of my job and I know most Christians won’t understand it. But I just believe that this is what I have to do, to get attention, especially when it comes to my job and I just believe His grace is enough for me. He loves me more than my ‘nakedness’. If you see God as a Father because He sees you as a daughter, I would not because of your nakedness want to ruin you or kill you. That is how I see God. He understands me. He hates me but He loves me at the same time."

Speaking futher she said;


"Yeah, of course, I am religious because I still believe in God and nobody can take that away from me.Jesus is the best thing that happened to my life."

Post a Comment

0 Comments