Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Nigeria Will Win World Cup If They Dont Wear Blue Pants- Guru Mahara Ji


Spiritual leader Sat-Guru Mahara Ji , in an interview with City People Magazine this week, spoke on the Super Eagles winning World Cup.
He revealed that Nigeria can only win the World cup if our team members stay away from wearing blue pants and jersey throughout the competition! In his own words;

"I have given my recommendations and I don't know how Nigerians feel about it. I have told them that they can win this cup if they stop using blue jersey. They have accepted but what about blue pants?

They should do away with it. Keshi must inspect all the pants they are wearing. I am begging them throughout this competition; it’s a national affair and not Super Eagles of Lagos but Super Eagles of Nigeria. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments