Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Kelly Rowland Is Getting Married This Weekend- Beyonce Isn't Invited



Kelly got engaged to her manager Tim Witherspoon last November. Sander Rose is reporting that someone in Kelly's camp told her that Kelly & Tim are walking down the aisle this weekend! How Sweet! Here is how she is reporting it;
A little birdie just told me that Diva Kelly Rowland and her long-time beau, Tim Witherspoon are planning to say “I do” in Costa Rica this weekend.
      I asked my confidential source if Beyonce’s name was on the wedding guest list, and he said “No.” Kelly has already said she doesn’t want Beyonce upstaging her on her big day (you know how Beyonce is). Kelly said she intentionally kept the guest list very small. Thankfully my source is on the list. So stay tuned for more details (and maybe pics) from the wedding!


Post a Comment

0 Comments