Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

JSB Exclusive!!Top 10 "Not Too Busy" Celebrities Lately


Ok..I know im gonna fetch me some enemies here but I think there is the need I call out for some of these once popular celebrities in the music industries to know what they are up to. You will agree with me that some of them have actually retreated into the shell of God-knows why. Talent I think they say is eternal. Maybe they never had it. Just saying though.
Anyway here are my top 10 list among them

10. African China.
Yeah, his case is kinda explainable. He is indeed a versatile artist who speaks the issues that affect the society I heard he granted an interview to Hitz On TV as to why he has been off the media for some time now. The dude is running family course for now. He said he needed to focus on his wife and kids for some time and promised a comeback. He always does.. and does it good. God bless you.







9. Ruggedman
I wonder what this guy would be doing if there was no twitter. I am beginning to wonder if he goes about with solar charger because he tweets almost every minute. His consistent availability on tweet shows that he has no  job show offer as the younger generations seem to be hijacking every every  from them.
I wanted to surf the internet one day to know the scores in premiership and my friend told me to check my twitter because he was sure ruggedman would have twitted it. I think he is now a tweet-logger. All the best @findyourselfajobbyjob




8 Durrella 
This bros is one of my favourite Nigerian Artist. One beautiful skill he possesses is the ability to blend the contemporary matured classic with the taste of the street, always on point. The last time we heard of him was when D’Banj reportedly signed him up in his label. I sha hope that he is busy in the studio. Big ups bro





7. Toni Tetuila
I have always known that this guy has no music talent whatsoever. He never did. Almost all his songs were either remix or rhythmically buggled from the 60s. Let’s say he is good at research. I heard he is now a contractor. Anyway he is still making money, not just in music,shey.


6. Eedris Abdulkareem
Men, this bros try. At least he among the remedies used enough agidi to stay in the game. Finding Eedris these days isn’t hard at all. He is either in Kalakuta, alpha beach or is usual shayo joint where he would rant about paving way for the new artist to be paid in millions, lifting Olympic torch and fighting with 50 cent. I don’t know if he wants an award for that ni or what.






5. Lord of Ajasa
Lol...this bro don tey...a friend told me recently that he is into barbing now. I hope that’s not true..wherever you are boss, your fans needs you (if they still remember you niyen).

















4. Kelly Handsome.
Whoever has an idea what this bro is up to cos I really have no idea. Someone said he is a painter now but don’t know how true.lols. My source told me he only takes to media whenever MI releases a song. I don’t know if he was created to hate the tall bro. but really, I’m concerned bro. whatever happens to you bro. talent don depreciate ni?

3. Azadus
This guy is no doubt a talented artist but I heard he drinks too much shepe local gin. He was once quoted to have said his problem was spiritual. Well, for me I believe he still got something to give in the industry if he can get himself coordinated.








2. Freestlyle.
This guy too make mouth no be small. Remember he once celebrate his royalty as the rap king of Africa. Even after many years of his AWOL, we still could feel the heat for El Dee.. ol’ boy music no be beans o..














1. Eddy Remedy
Whao.. Is he still alive? E be like sey him world of fame sef revolved around KSB ni, because ever since the separation, the guy dey run from media ni. Everyone used to see him as the most talented among the Remedies but he could not prove that after the split. I heard he used to collect money for shows but won’t show up. I guessed that contributed to his “spontaneous disappearance.
Well, these are the disappearing artist I could remember. Feel free to identify other missing ones because they are many.

Next will be Nollywood..Coming for you guys.

Post a Comment

0 Comments