Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

OMG!! See What ex-NAFDAC DG, Dora Akunyili now looks like..

                                     NIGERIA AIRLINER ATTACK
KFB reported earlier this year that  the ex, NAFDAC DG, Dora Akinyuli was receiving a medical treatment in the United States.  She allegedly looked ill and frail before she left the country but her husband debunked the reports.
She showed up recently at the National Conference in Abuja yesterday to contribute her quota to the deliberation of delegates....she looked so ill and emaciated. 
See pic after the cut



Dora confab

The former minister who is now a shadow of her former self said “I just need to put on some weight. There is a saying in Igboland that goes this way: “Let the sickness take the flesh but leave the bones because with time the bones would grow new flesh. I just came out of a major sickness, for which I thank Almighty God for delivering me. I know that God did that for a purpose, this National Conference being part of that purpose. I am well now but only need time to put on more weight"  
We hope she gets better soon, amen!

Post a Comment

0 Comments