Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Dancer Wade Robson Speaks Out: Michael Jackson molested me'


Michael Jackson, while alive was on the list of American Paedophile list. He was accused by numbers of his kiddies fans and lovers on how he molested them. Wade Robson at that time was placed as a witness in defence of Michael. It is funny how he chose this time to rescind his defence of four years ago and demand for a compensation. In his word on MSNBC he said;
"I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can't spend another moment in that...."
"...Michael Jackson was yes, an incredibly talented artist with an incredible gift. He was many things. And he was also a paedophile and a child sexual abuser. He performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him"..
Now who pays for the crime of the dead...?
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments