Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Lagos Socialite And Politician Clocks +1

  


Popular Lagos socialite and youth leader s a year older today and birthday wishes are already coming in.


The popular social crusader took to his social media handle to talk about life at a new age

Today 23rd of April represents another landmark in my sojourn

 

Long ago while I was young, my rough and rugged experience made me vow to always live my life for the good of others.

 

With God on my side and good people behind me, I have not failed in that mission.

 

I celebrate my birthday today in season Ramdan which signify holiness and purity in spirit.

In the spirit of this holy month  I am praying for my teeming supporters  and loyalist,  also my brothers and sisters in islam and the country at large that may this season redeem our lost pastime and guide all our leaders in giving them the wisdom to put our dear state and the nation on right path .

In all i wish myself a beautiful birthday and God protection and His infinite mercy as event unfold itself in my life... and yours

 

Rilwan Oloto


Post a Comment

0 Comments